MENSAJES EN UNA BOTELLA

Podéis lanzar vuestros mensajes.Seguiremos en contacto. UN BESAZO A TODOS. Alejandro

ADIOS, ECOESCUELA, ADIOS

16 may 2012

PRESIONAR AQUI PARA ESCUCHAR Here’s the words “Mother” (Scomberella) Mummy, the kids at school are being mean to me! Mummy they took my doll away you see! Mummy they took her head, told me she was dead Mummy you have to help me please. Thank you on this very special day. (Scomber JNR) Mum, The footy team just bashed me up Mum, They say I made the game corrupt Mum, my nose is broken I cant sneeze Mum, You have to help please! Thank you on this very special day. Thank you on this very special day. (Scomberina) Mama, He just broke up with me again. Mama, You said I’m driving him insane Mama, I love him but he loves Louise, Mama, you have to help me please. Thank you on this very special day. Thank you on this very special day. (Scomber) Mother, Can you mind the kids for me? Mother, Its my anniversary Mother, It’ll be good fun indeed, Mother, Can you help me please? Thank you for this very special day. Thank you on this very special day. Thank you on this very special day. Thank you on this very special day. Thank you on this very special day